How to marble
With free tutorial videos below with Craig Joubert
Inspiring and empowering your marbling practice.
Craig demonstrates his designer paint as a kit at various shows all over the United Kingdom,
printing onto paper, fabric, wood, leather, T-Shirts, tiles, eggs, pottery and much more...
as seen with ICHF below:
Short video clips on how to printing onto natural surfaces below:
Marbling a T-Shirt
Marbling a wooden walking stick
Marbling stone tiles
Marbling a goose egg
Marbling a bird stencil onto fabric
Marbling wooden pegs
Marbling 3D papier mache bird
Freestyle marbling design
MDF marbling Christmas shapes for your tree
Cathedral marbling design
Marbling 4 Fun Kit
- Red, Yellow, Blue, Black, White. 90ml each when diluted 1:1 water.
- 8 x pipettes as all colours mix into an infinite range of colours.
- Floater powder Pot with blue 5ml spoon (water thickening agent which lasts up to 36 months.
- Alum 30grams = 6 litres when diluted ( Mordant to treat fabric)
- Double A6 trays for printing.
- Step-by-step full colour instructions.
Non-toxic, water based, child safe & mesmerizing fun !!!
''Excellent, does what it says on the tin. I like the fact that the tray that you marble in is also a storage box for the kit, which when you are short of space is helpful. The lids of the paints are easy to remove but also very secure.'' Gary Hawkins
Value for Money
''Excellent. Its an affordable price for trying a new hobby.'' Gary Hawkins.
TO ENJOY A FREE MARBLING LESSON OF ONE HOUR PLEASE CLICK HERE
More VIDEO's click HERE
EVEN MORE VIDEOS CLICK HERE
ALL PICTURE AND VIDEOS ON THIS WEBSITE IS THE SOLE PROPERTY OF MARBLE ART ORIGINALS LTD REG NO 8865404 VAT NO. 164382893